Some might laugh at the idea of saving for Christmas when it still seems so far away, but how many times have you promised yourself that you’re going to get more organised next year, and not leave everything until the last minute again? It can be an expensive time of year, so make this the year you keep that resolution and start saving for Christmas early so that you don’t find yourself short of cash when it’s time to do all that shopping.
Ealing Trading have been around since 1955 to help you out when you are short of cash. We offer home collected cash loans to Essex, Northamptonshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire. Our cash loans are an exceedingly convenient way of borrowing when you find yourself faced with unexpected expenses or when you need extra cash as many of us do at Christmas. We’ll even bring the money round to your house and you can make affordable weekly repayments when our friendly agent calls. Paying a little at a time in this way means you’ll still have cash left over for the other things you need.
The idea of doing a little at a time is one you can also apply to your own efforts at saving for Christmas. Even if you don’t have a great track record when it comes to saving, there are lots of little ways to give yourself that extra incentive, and every small saving really does help. Why not try out some of these ideas over the coming months and see how much you can put by.
- When making short journeys, walk instead of taking the bus or train and set aside the fare.
- Put all your change in a jar each night – you won’t miss it on a daily basis but it could add up to a significant amount by December.
- Cut out bad habits like smoking or indulgences such as chocolate and takeaway coffee and save up the money instead. You’ll be amazed how quickly it mounts up.
- Make a resolution to do without your glossy mags – you can get all the same gossip online absolutely free!
- If you’re an avid reader, join a library instead of buying books. Your paperbacks may only cost a few pounds but add that up over the course of a year and you could save enough to buy a few presents instead.
See how many other ways you can devise of saving for Christmas – you’ll be so glad you did when December comes. And don’t forget, if your efforts don’t quite reach their target, you can always turn to Ealing Trading if you need a little extra help. We offer the personal service you’d expect from a family-run business and our agents have all the training they need to make sure you get the best cash loan for your needs. Great service – right to your own front door.
Enter your postcode below to begin your online application today.