Customer Complaints Procedure
We are committed to providing a high standard of customer service and support. We recognise that from time to time we do not get things right. When this happens, we will make every possible effort to deal with the situation promptly and to our customer’s satisfaction.
Who can complain?
- Any customer who has a loan or receives a service from us, or is affected by our decisions or actions.
What is a complaint?
- You can make a complaint if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service or our actions. Typically, a complaint could be about:
- the quality of our service, standards or actions;
- the way you have been treated
- our policies or decisions
How do I complain?
- Talk to us and tell us your complaint. We will endeavour to resolve the issue immediately, although in some cases we may need a little more time to investigate the matter. We aim to resolve all complaints within 10 working days.
- We are members of the Consumer Credit Association (CCA) and as such are required to provide high standards of business and customer relations in the credit industry.
- If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint you can make a formal complaint to the CCA by telephone, e-mail or letter.
Consumer Credit Association
Chester CH1 3BQ
Tel: 01244 312044 Fax: 01244 318035
- Your complaint will be acknowledged in writing within 5 working days.
- The Head of the team at the CCA responsible for dealing with your complaint will contact us and fully investigate your complaint. They will make every effort to reply to you with a final response within 15 working days. If this is not possible, the CCA will issue to you a progress report informing you of the status of the investigation and giving a date when a final response letter will be provided.
- If you are not satisfied with the above response, the CCA will refer your complaint to the Director of the Consumer Credit Association. The Director will investigate your complaint and respond to you within 10 working days. If this is not possible, we will agree a date with you when a response will be provided.
- If you have followed the above procedure and, in the unlikely event that you are still dissatisfied, you can take your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service:
Financial Ombudsman Service
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall
London E14 9SR
Tel: 0845 080 1800
Fax: 020 7964 1001
- You must refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of our final response.